88 Secrets for Successful Marriages Revealed!

For more tips on succesfull marriages, Click HERE

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hi, My name is Peter.

I have been married for over 20 years. Throughout those twenty short years, my wife and I have experienced many good and bad moments.

Ten years ago, our marriage was in deep trouble, due to lots of stress and misunderstanding. We were in the edge of getting a divorce. But we promised each other that we would get worked out our problems together.

We started to find help with marriage counselor and sweeping the Internet for any tips to solve our problems and started to enjoy our marriage again.

Today, we can tell you that our hard works have paid off.

Our sessions with counselor had good results, but most importantly, we have found many guidance and tips in the Internet from people who have experienced similar problems and survived. Furthermore, we have downloaded a few books and received many excellent advice on how to keep our marriage alive and fresh.

For tips and guides on marriages, click here.

True. We have spent some money on the counseling session and a little bit on buying books. But I will say that those are just a little investment that have paid huge dividends.

I would like to share with you my experience and tips on how to get through tough marriage in my subsequent post.

Cheers
Peter

No comments: